1. Steam the baby potatoes until tender. allow to cool slightly
2. Cut the baby potatoes in half or any size you prefer.
3. Heat ghee/clarified butter in a non stick pan. add cumin seeds and allow to splutter.
4. Add the turmeric powder, mix and quickly add the potatoes after.
5. Stir fry the potatoes for a few minutes and season with salt, coriander and lemon juice.
- Baby potatoes – 250 gms
- clarified butter – 2 tsp
- cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- salt – to taste
- fresh coriander leaves, chopped – 1 tsp
- lemon juice – 1 tsp