- Cook the baby spinach and tarragon in a pan over medium heat (6) for about 5 minutes. Finely puree the spinach and herb mixture in a blender and leave to cool.
- For the pasta, put the flour on the work surface and make a well. Separate the egg yolk from the egg white and place in the center of the well. Add the spinach and herb mixture and season with salt.
- Knead everything into a firm dough. If the dough still sticks, add a little flour. Wrap in cling film and place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 2-3 portions, flour well and roll into 3 mm thick sheets with a pasta machine. Dust the sheets with flour in between and cut into ribbon noodles.
- For storage, form small nests and dust with flour again. Just before eating, place in boiling water for 3 minutes. Finish with ricotta, olive oil and chopped almonds and enjoy!
For more NEFF Recipes visit https://www.neff-home.com/ie/discover/the-ingredient/recipes
NEFF Ireland are the Headline Sponsor of Taste of Dublin 2022.
400g pasta flour
200g baby spinach
2 tbsp water
50ml olive oil
Allergens highlighted in bold.