- Peel the potatoes and cut them into small pieces of 1cm x 1cm and fry them, set aside.
Cut the rest of the vegetables to the same size as the potatoes.
- Fry the onion, peppers, zucchini and aubergine in this order, add the potatoes and finish with the fennel chopped, paprika and rectify salt
- Portion the cod into individual pieces, mark on the griddle and finish in the oven at 180º for 5 minutes
- In a frying pan, heat the sobrassada until it slightly releases the fat, add the honey and mix well.
- At the bottom of the plate, we place the fried vegetables, on top the cod with the sobrassada and honey and grate on top of the whole the almonds with a grater.
1 leg of lamb
1 head of garlic
Maldon Salt & Pepper
100g dark chocolate 52%
3 gr five species
1 orange (zest and candied)
Allergens highlighted in bold.